The following is a partial list of the most common forms used by graduate students. Graduate Studies has a complete list of forms available on their Web site. Please submit the forms via email to the Graduate Academic Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org). Electronic signatures will be accepted on all forms.
- Graduate Progress - use this site to establish your Program of Study and thesis/dissertation committee.
- Program of Study Change Form - submit this form to the Graduate Academic Advisor to make changes to your Program of Study.
- CS 697R Approval Form.pdf
- MS Thesis Proposal Scheduling Form
- 698R Proposal Form (MS Project Proposal Form)
- PhD Qualifying Process/Scheduling Form
- PhD Qualifying Process Committee Forms (For Faculty)
- PhD Dissertation Proposal Scheduling Form
- MS and PhD Defense Scheduling Form
- ETD Formatting Instructions
- Graduation Deadlines- The department deadline to hold a final oral exam is one week prior to the Graduate Studies deadline. Department deadlines supersede university deadlines.